here’s a radical thought: how about when a character is bi it’s actually explicitly said that they’re bi rather than tiptoeing around the subject as if we don’t all fucking know that they. are. bi.
Getting into a relationship with me means I will put up with your shit. I will tell you I’m fucking pissed off at you but that doesn’t mean I will break up with you. I will tell you you are an asshole but I still love you then prob not talk to you for a few hours. I get into a relationship knowing there’s good AND bad days. And im willing to get through it with you on all days
I think it’s really fucked up how so many teenagers are alone and sad and having panic attacks in their room while their parents watch TV, and how a lot of those teenagers have had relatively normal childhoods, yet there’s this huge boom of depression and mental disorders, and its just dumb how we’ve turned into a generation labeled ‘reckless’ but really, we’re only reckless with ourselves
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via stayy0ungandwild)
I hate playing “never have I ever” because I’m a fucking slut
I hate playing “never have I ever” because I’m a fucking virgin
you will never know which of these two statements reign true for people who reblogs this and that bothers me
- (via rewelcomed)